i could watch this for hours
- BADU: How do you choose chicks from backstage?
- LAMAR: How do I choose chicks from backstage?
- BADU: Yeah, what is the protocol?
- LAMAR: I try not to. [laughs] I’m too scared. Anybody who knows me knows that I’m probably the most scared person when it comes to that because I’m so caught up in the act of sex, of something going crazy, going out of my control. I’m too paranoid.
- BADU: [laughs] So you just pass?
- LAMAR: I’ve got to because I’ve seen a situation where it got totally out of hand, where something seemed so innocent, and now this person has got allegations on them. It spooked me. This was before my career really started, though—before any “Kendrick Lamar.” And that right there? It changed my whole perception about certain things. I’ll always keep that in the back of my head.
- BADU: So who is your asshole-checker?
- LAMAR: Who is my what?
- BADU: Your asshole-checker—the person in your crew or your family who let’s you know if you’re being a asshole.
- LAMAR: I have two, actually. [both laugh] But the main one is a friend of mine—a lady friend who has known me since high school. She has always been someone, since day one, who has said something whenever I’m an asshole, or also if I’m doin’ something positive—but more so when I’m out of my element.
- BADU: What’s your favorite cereal?
- LAMAR: Fruity Pebbles. When people ask for my rider, they think I’m crazy: Fruity Pebbles, baked chicken, bottle of Hennessy, and some Polo socks.
- BADU: What do you, as a man, envy about what it means to be a woman?
- LAMAR: There’s just a certain knowledge instilled in a woman. There are these things that women have that men just can’t grasp: the understanding of love; the understanding of being; having a certain type of care in your heart and knowing when to be compassionate; knowing how to be a confidante…
- BADU: That’s a good perspective. Something I envy that men have is that ability to grow a goatee. I think that’d be really hot on me.
- See...I'd just really like to be friends with him
Husband animates joke about tortilla chips told by his drunk wife.
Pretty much the best thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
This is the cutest fucking thing I have ever seen in my whole ever.
I love this so much lol
that i could listen to music and watch tv at the same time.
so the thing about exes (ones that you made that way, not the other way around) that’s not so great is when you randomly remember stuff that was hilarious that happened. some funny incident pops into your head and you go “now who was I with when that hap—oh…”
but you can’t just hit that person up and reminisce about it. one, because that person probably never wants to hear from you again, no matter how amicable you tried to make the break up (or at least that’s most likely my situation). and two, because it would probably turn into a whole rehash of the break up, when all you wanted to talk about was that one funny thing. now you stuck talkin about where yall went wrong, and “are you happy now”s. and nobody wants to end up there. and you can’t really get the same satisfaction out of telling someone else…that “you had to be there” syndrome.
alas, some comedy just falls by the wayside lol